Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Week 1

Hi Everyone, My name is Bob Kaseda and I need to lighten up in 2014! I want to share with you some early thoughts as this is ending the 1st day of a long contest. I was in the lighten up 2010 contest where I achieved awesome results with a great group of 14 contestants. I came in 2nd place and missed winning by 2 TENTHS OF A PERCENT! We were all winners as we lightened up together. I lost a life changing amount of weight and managed to keep it off for the next 2 years. I started to creep in May of 2012 and now I have gained back 3/4 of the weight that I worked so hard to lose. I have not shared the amount because it just does not matter. What matters is that I am here to repeat my results from the first contest with a huge lesson learned. I need to treat every pound of the weight loss with the respect it deserves and never take it for granted. I was totally confident that I would not be like the other 90% + that always gain the weight back. I know what I need to do and trust me when I say, It is no fun and a lot of hard work ahead of me. Hats off to all the successful maintainers out there because that is the real ultimate challenge. Good luck to all my weight loss partners out there.  Bob 
 
Sent from Windows Mail
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great post Bob...nice meeting you at the Vitabot class.

January 24, 2014 at 12:13 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home