Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Week 2

 
 
Sent from Windows Mail
 
Hi Everyone, Here we are already at the end at the first week and starting the 2nd week. Wow, how time flies. This contest seems like a very long journey but we all know how fast the 6 months
will fly by. Certainly the first week did, and an interesting week it was as I am settling in to the weight loss mode that I so desperately needed. I am learning how to use the Vitabot web program to track all of my activity throughout this period and what a great tool it is. My plan of attack was to drink some meal replacement protein shakes, eat lean meats and green vegetables and call it a day for the next 6 months. (No Fun). The Vitabot program is telling me that my nutrition report card is mostly F's and I am failing. As I mentioned in my 1st blog, I am starting this process for a second time and do not want to keep having to deal with regaining the pounds I work so hard to loss. I am interested in a Balanced Diet that will not only help me slim down, but also help me to maintain. Most lean living people control there weight within a 2-3 pound window consistently and this is what the Vitabot program will train me to do. What I was told by one of the Vitabot professionals is that my method of shakes and little food may help me to lose the weight but as soon as I introduce all the foods back into my diet that were missing, the weight will return! My first week was a success according to the scale and I am very happy. I think the protein shakes are a great tool for me but as I learn to implement a healthy diet designed for my body type, the results will be permanent. Most people tell me that there early plan for losing weight is to hit the gym. I feel that the diet is more important in the beginning and as the weight drops off, the energy level increases and it becomes easier to start moving. I plan on starting this week with some power walking. Good luck to all. Bob        
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home