Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Week 3

Hi Everyone, I have been doing a good job with my diet, but I need to forget about this weekend and push hard for the next weigh in. I remember Jaime saying that you will have good days and bad days and tomorrow is a new day. It always amazes me how one bad day or even one bad meal can erase several good days in a big hurry. I have been walking around hungry for the last 2 weeks and for me, I know that being hungry is a good thing. I do not have anything to report regarding the exercise because my plan early on was to focus on the diet in the beginning and I will start power walking, then running in the coming weeks. I ran a 5k race (3.1 miles) in 2010 without stopping so I know I can run. If I start now, it would be at a snails pace with oxygen. Walking is better until I lighten up a bit. I have my first visit scheduled with the nutritionist this week and I certainly could use help from a professional. It is all about maintaining a healthy diet and I will be the first one to admit that I fail in this area over the long haul. That is why the weight creeps back on and I get myself in trouble with the scale and my wardrobe.
Good luck to all. Bob
 
Sent from Windows Mail
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home