Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 4

Hi Everyone, I want to start by saying, Good Luck Laura! I attended our 1st dinner at Alladins tonight and what a nice healthy meal it was. Most of the time, the restaurant menus are full of calorie laden dishes and this causes me to want to eat at home as much as possible. Tonight, my Alladins combo meal was a proper portion of steak, chicken, rice and salad. It certainly as a guilt free experience. I also visited with the nutritionist this week and it appears that I am off to a good start. The scale in her office verified that, and now I have less then 2 weeks to prepare for the next weigh in. I am walking on the treadmill after I finish writing this message. Slow and steady wins the race and I have to say that I am pleased with my food choices so far thanks to having to log every single thing that goes into my mouth into the Vitabot watch dog. We had a birthday party for my daughter with pasta, meatballs and sausage and I only ate meat and salad with some ice cream cake for desert. Sorry!! I know this will make my competition happy! Good Luck to all and remember, Be Strong!
Bob 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home