Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Week 5

Hi Everyone, Happy Valentines Day! I feel good about my early results according to the scale, but I know I can do better! I have been logging in my food as accurately as possible into the vitabot watchdog system. Most of my daily calorie totals are lower then it recommends at 1800-2000 calories a day. I know that if I try to cut that in half, I may lose quicker but I am going for a lifestyle change here and slow and steady wins the race. Many days for lunch I may just grab a mix of foods at very small quantities to help add variety and portion control. Sometimes the total calories from vitabot, may seem as high as a regular lunch but most times it is less and I do not walk around stuffed for eating to much. Maybe the trick for me is to stay in a weight loss contest for the rest of my life along with using Vitabot and that will keep me focused. I purchased a spring jacket yesterday that is a 2XL and my wife says it fits fine now, but what happens if you drop a ton of weight. My response is that you have to buy what fits today and I will worry about any size issue at that time. I do the sewing in my household and I will fire up the singer sewing machine when needed. It will certainly be a good problem to have! Good luck to all and as always, Be Strong! Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home