Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week 6

Hi Everyone, Yesterday was the 1st weigh in and what an interesting day it was! Here are the highlights. The weigh in was at noon and so was my little girls basketball game. I dropped her off early and drove 20 minutes to Slim & Fit. I did not eat or drink anything before the SCALE! I was down 12.2 lbs for the first month. I would have liked to hang around and talk to everyone but, back to the game I went for the second half. After they sealed the win, it was off to the St Anselms for World Friendship Day with my other daughters brownie troop. My first food was samples from around the world at 12 different tables. I tried my best to log in this variety into Vitabot and it is scary when you see the calories climb from these various samples of cheese, bread, chocolate, rice, rice krispie treat, etc. My best guess is around 1200 calories. Keep in mind that these are only small bite size samples but I tried several cheese, bread and chocolate samples that really stack up. I certainly didn't leave there full. In the evening it was Off to the Races fund raiser at the Croatian hall in Eastlake. The dinner was  family style with breaded chops, breaded chicken, roast beef, scalloped potatoes, pasta, salad and bread. Open bar and strudel for desert. Once again, Vitabot was a challenge. I tried the one of each approach with a couple of lite beers and a small slice of dessert. With all this, Vitabot tells me that the earlier afternoon of samples was higher in total calories?? Either way, yesterday was on of those days that was not normal, but today is a new day and I am already focused on hitting another double digit loss for next month. Andrea told me yesterday as I stepped off the scale that everyone was doing incredible well with the first weigh in. Be Strong everyone and get that blogging caught up or you will not have to worry about the weigh in next month. Bob 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home