Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Week 7

Hi Everyone, I had a visit with my doctor yesterday and he was pleased to find out that I am completing in the lighten up contest again this year, and for good reason as I will explain. I changed to Dr. Ted after completing the lighten up contest in 2010. When I set my first visit with him, I explained the details of what I accomplished and I showed him the before and after picture from the contest. He was very impressed with the results and all of my numbers from the blood work were very good. I managed to keep things in check for 2 years, then I started to creep up and it started to snowball out of control. I would visit him and have double digit gains on every visit. After about 2 years, I was up over 70 lbs and all my numbers were affected including blood pressure and cholesterol. I have always been a big guy and it seemed like my body was trying to return to being big. Dr. Ted never knew me as a big guy, so this is why I am so motivated to fight and return back to the healthy weight I need to live at for the rest of my life. The contest my be in jeopardy with the absence of Laura, but I do not plan on needing a third contest. I use Vitabot religiously to track my food. This is something that I may need to do as insurance against regaining as a maintainer. Gook luck everyone and Be Strong. Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home