Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Week 8

Hi Everyone, What are you giving up for lent? I am in the battle of my life trying to control my eating and return to a healthy weight. Tonight we went to a local church fish fry. I entered the meal into Vitabot, and it was off the chart. Everything that is served from fried fish, french fries and cole slaw along with macaroni and cheese, bread and sheet cake desert adds up in a big hurry. My whole day, leading into this dinner was perfect and then this super high calorie event blow my totals for the day over 3000 calories. This is the highest total for one day so far and it certainly makes me realize that the Friday fish fries need to be eliminated from my diet during this important period. Now I start to wonder if I would have logged this information into Vitabot before the meal, maybe I would have decided not to have this type of dinner. Maybe I am on to something. If I wasn't journaling my food intake, I would not have even gven it a thought. What am I giving up for lent you ask? AYCE Fish Fries! Be Strong! Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home