Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Week 10

Hi Everyone, I just finished a 2 mile walk on the treadmill so if I drip any sweat on this blog, get a towel. This journey is all about setting little goals and achieving them. I have been near perfect with the 17 day diet and the results are showing on the scale (today is day 11). I am setting a new goal today of walking 2 miles per day until next Saturday for the second weigh in. I am on pace for another double digit loss but I have to really work hard this coming week because it isn't in the bag yet. I wasted 3 weeks after the last weigh in without a solid plan to follow and now my 17 day push is exactly what I needed to keep the train moving down the weigh loss track. Next stop 34 inch waist (199lbs) toot toot. I am starting to fall into focus just like I did from the last contest 4 years ago. The main difference between now and then was a ton of exercise and running along with a near perfect diet the first time. Good luck and Be Strong! Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home