Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Week 9

Hi Everyone, I have a plan! I have noticed that my weight loss after the last weigh in 3 weeks ago has stopped and if I am going to reach my goal of double digit loss each month, I needed a better plan. I think I found it and I have dropped another 5lbs this week. What is the plan you ask? It is a book that was introduced to me from a friend named Paula. This book lays out a plan that I think will not only help me reach my goal of returning to the much lighter weight from 4 years ago in Lighten up 2010, put it will also help me with a lifestyle of eating that I can live with to maintain a healthy weight. As important as it is for me to lose weight, it is equally as important to develop a lifestyle change that will keep me at that healthy weight for the rest of my life. I am the worse dieter and sometimes feel like my appetite is out of control. I can gain weight much faster then it takes me to lose it. 4 years ago I followed a plan of protein shakes and healthy eating (with no cheating) and lots of exercise to reach a high school weight. I am very good at following a plan and this book makes it very easy with quick results. Ok, what is the name of this awesome book you ask? The 17 Day Diet. Read it, Learn it, Live it. Be Strong. Bob  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home