Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Week 16

Hi Everyone, I am so honored to be involved with such a determined focused group of people that want to change there life. After 3 months this doesn't get any easier and there are constant temptations along the way to help try to derail the weight loss train. Tomorrow is my daughters 1st communion at church with a party after. Lately I have had many opportunities to get side tracked but I must and will stay strong not only for my self, but for the group. As much as it is a contest, it is also developing into a team effort. It is like there is a sea of temptation around all of us and we are all together as a group on our own little island. My plan is simple! Monday starts another 17 day diet cycle and if my math is correct, I have 28 more days until the 4th weigh in. I really need to turn up the heat if I am going to caught the leaders that means more sweat and tears! Good luck and Be Strong! Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home