Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Week 11

Hi Everyone, It was great to see everyone today at the weigh in. What a nice group of people we have this year. I want to throw out a big push to everyone this coming month because the next weigh in needs 5% lost, and we do not want to lose anyone from such a great group! I take this contest very serious and I can motivate anyone that is struggling. I owe my results today to the 17 day diet. I needed a solid plan and the timing was perfect as yesterday was the 17th day of the diet.
I am starting to feel good but I have a long road ahead of me and I need to take it off, 1 pound at a time. You see it takes along time to melt concrete and with the amount that this fat man needs to lose, I am glad it is a 6 month contest. Maybe we could talk Jaime and The News-Herald into extending it into 1 YEAR! Kidding just Kidding. Good Luck and Be Strong. Bob  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home