Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Week 12

Hi Everyone, I just completed a week of travel for work and this means eating out every day with your normal routine interrupted. I focused on making salad choices for lunch and dinner along with evenings of exercise at the YMCA. My days started early with many stops and I would arrive back at the hotel at the end of a long day ready to rest up for the next day. I just went on the News Herald website and the second weigh in results are posted on the Lighten Up in 2014 page. We certainly have results that are all over the place and I think I am landing somewhere in the middle of the pack. We have some impressive leaders in the group and as we continue moving forward in this journey, I applaud there dedication. This is not easy and I am very fortunate to be part of such a wonderful contest. Good luck and Be Strong! Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home