Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Week 17

Hi everyone, There are 3 more weeks before our next weigh in and I have my work cut out for me. Life goes on and there seems to be one event after another and sometimes I feel trapped into bad choices because that is all there is or just don't eat. I went to a social the other night with Beer, Chicken Fingers, Pizza, meatballs and stuffed mushrooms. There was some fruit and cheese but that is it. I tried to be very careful but it still was a high calorie night. I am doing good maintaining my weight loss but I need to really focus to continue reducing. I know it sounds crazy but It would be better to just bring your own food with you and then you can stay in control ALWAYS. Good Luck and be strong! Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home