Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Week 19

Hi Everyone, I am very excited to write this blog because I now have a workout partner to help me get moving. This partner has worked together with me all week and plans to continue through the summer. This partner is someone that I love very much and needs to prepare for basketball season in the fall. Working with this partner makes the walking and running workout seem to fly by and it is so much better then being out there alone. Who is this new workout partner that has me all excited? It is my 11 year old daughter Emily! I am so proud of her and so happy to have her by my side. By the end of summer we will need to go clothes shopping because both of us will need an all new wardrobe. Good luck and be strong Bob & Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home