Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Week 21

Hi Everyone, I am so very thankful for the YMCA. My workout partner Emily and I have been exercised together for almost 3 weeks and the results are starting to show. I visited the doctor last week just before the 4th weigh in and he was pleased that I actually showed up lighter then the previous visit. Over the last couple of years I was gaining weight with every visit with no signs of stopping. This contest helped me to put the brakes on and start to turn things around. I am focused on a goal of breaking the 200lb mark and it sure is coming very slowly this time around. When I reach this goal I will remember all the hard work and sacrifice that it took to lose this weight and remain on this diet for the rest of my life. As much as I am going to miss this contest I know that this is the last time that I will need a weight loss contest. My New Years resolution for 2015 will not be to lose weight because I will be at my goal. Here are my words to live by as follows: No food tastes as good as thin feels!! Good luck and be strong! Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home