Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Week 22

Hi Everyone, I just returned from the Perry outdoor YMCA after our 30 minute walk/run routine around the hockey arena and a swim in the pool. What a great privilege it is to have access to such a nice facility. I fell like I am always unprepared for the up and coming weigh in and really need to crank up the heat within 1 - 2 weeks before so I can record a loss. I have done the walk / run routine from C25K.com (week 1 ) everyday for the last 25 days straight and I also have recorded my diet into vitabot everyday sense the beginning and still the weight is coming off very slowly. Maybe this is a great lesson for me to realize that I can't just drop 15-20 lbs at a snap of a finger like I used too years back. Everyone keeps telling me that losing it slow is the way to go for more long lasting results. My results are certainly going to be long lasting as in the rest of my days, because I DO NOT want to have to keep putting my body through this yo yoing any more. I feel like the lighter Bob is who I really am. Good Luck and Be Strong. Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home