Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Week 23

Hi Everyone, I was told today by a friend as follows: I saw you in the paper. Your a celebrity. I have lost count of how many people have told me this throughout the last 4 months. As we said in the beginning, don't get involved in a contest like this if you don't want people to know your fat and trying to lose weight. I know I am fat! The scale says I am fat! Now the whole world knows I am fat! SO WHAT. What is important is that I and all of my fellow contestant friends are doing something about it and I will not look back. If I ever want to take a walk down memory lane, I have tons of pictures showing the Fat Bob. I want to be a role model for my daughter and I have noticed that she is shrinking right before my eyes after just over a month of exercising together. That makes this whole tough journey worth every bite of the hard work, sacrifice and sweat as we move forward. What a great way to spend quality time together! Thank you Emily, for being there by my side this last month. Good luck and Be Strong! Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home