Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Final Week

Hi Everyone, We are in the home stretch of the 6 month contest and I have a busy fitness week planned. The weather will be stunning for some outside exercise and I plan on taking full advantage of it. I think with some Blood, Sweat and Tears I can reach a 40 pound loss for the contest. I would be very pleased with that number indeed! My workout partner, Miss Emily has been running and walking with me for the last 2 months and we are very proud of her. She went for a walk in the park with her grandma and after they returned, even grandma noticed how much she has improved. It was an honor to be part of this contest. It has helped me and my family get healthier and for that, I am forever grateful. Good luck all my friends and Be Strong! Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home