Blogs > Lighten Up with Bob Kaseda

Bob Kaseda of Kirtland finished second in Lighten Up a few years ago, but came back because he saw the weight creeping back on. He's competitive, and works hard, so he's expecting big results.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Week 24

Hi Everyone, I am starting to believe that slow and steady Does Not win the race with this group of tough competition. I stopped by our 5th weigh in today and everyone that I saw looked great! I also had the opportunity to visit Joe Marich at his bakery yesterday, and what a tough competitor he is. I could never be in his business and stay thin! Cakes and breads and sweets and fresh baked pizza, Forget about it! The turtle is happy to record another loss in the books for June but unless I break out the carving knife, I will probably finish somewhere in the middle of the pack at the end and that is fine by me. Everyone in this contest will agree that we are all winners in the end and they will also agree that this process will continue even after the contest ends next month. I said it once in an earlier blog and I will say it again. I plan to hit my goal by the end of the year and my New Years Resolution for 2015 will not be to LOSE WEIGHT! Good luck everyone and Be Strong! Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home